Thursday 11 July 2013

NEWA Auction and Exhibition

I will be taking part in NEWA's 20th birthday celebrations and donating a painting of a Tawny Owl to the auction which is being held. Money raised at this event will be for three charities and conservation projects: Tusk Trust, Chester Zoo and the Wildlife Trusts. Online bids for auction pieces can be made and I hope this event will be well supported.  The other owl paintings shown here have all been entered into the exhibition selection so I hope they get through. I will be demonstrating acrylic painting in the artist area at the show over the weekend of 19-21st July. Should be a great show and I hope to see you there!




1 comment:

  1. I have just much time, waiting you new posts Kim!,congratulations for participating in this new event.I have much time, trying to send pictures in England or Unite States, by U.P.S transport agency;Kim,do you know other system for send pictures outside of your country?.

    ReplyDelete